American Idol Thought:
This has been a thought for a long time but will finally be voiced. I want to know what the producers are thinking by having the people who leave sing the song that got them kicked off. This week the bottom 3 all sang the song that got them there. What sense does it make to sing a bad song AGAIN? If it was bad the first time, it won’t likely get much better. Everyone on the show can sing, but some songs work and when you are in the bottom group then clearly your song didn’t work.
A side note to this is that they drag out the elimination show like no other. I don’t know how anyone watches that show unless they record it.
- I stumbled upon this post about the emerging church today. Even though I disagree with the stance, it is extremely well written and one of the best blogs I’ve read in a long while.
- How to look like you are postmodern.
- How postmodern art relates to the emerging church.
- 1 in 4 teenage girls has an STD.
- Real life for Iraqi citizens.
- Charles Barkley thinks Christians are the most judgmental.
- Short women live longer.
- Rush on Barack’s Christianity. And no, I’m not a Rush fan.
- The big news of the day was Barack denouncing his pastor’s comments on American. Here is the news story, and here is someone who wants to come out in support of the pastor.
- Ladies and gentlemen, it is the best time of the year 🙂
- Here is the video of my piece to the Lord’s Prayer. No I didn’t forget stuff all over the place, I was supposed to split it up into different parts. And no I don’t normally talk that slow, I was told to talk slow. In light of all that…now you can watch.