For those of you who read my blog consistently, you know I don’t blog about myself too often. But I found out I got “tagged” yesterday by Melinda and I suppose now is as good of a time to let some of you get to know me more, and this whole tagging thing will allow me to do so. So here you go.
1. What I was doing 10 years ago? Well I was 13 and in 8th grade. Right now I was probably talking a bunch of trash about how great Duke was and how they would win it all. I was probably busy caring about basketball and basketball only, and I was trying really hard to get my first girlfriend.
2. 5 things on my to-do list for today?
- Make coffee to take to class and for the drive to class.
- Stay awake during 6 hours of class.
- Go to coffee with Ross after class.
- Watch Survivor(I recorded the Thursday night show) and a lot of basketball.
- Start my research on my theology paper on when Jesus will return. At this point I’m a post trib guy.
3. Snacks I enjoy: 100 Grand, Dad’s Root Beer, Smoothie flavored Skittles, Necco wafers, homemade smoothies
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a golf course and resort in the Dominican Republic, go to Africa with Rose for at least a month, get guitar lessons, buy a lot of guitars and recording gear, invest and donate the majority of my money.
5. 3 of my bad habits:
- Biting my nails
- Watching Sportscenter too much
- Not eating healthy
6. 5 places I have lived:
- Minneapolis, MN
- Keizer, OR 2 different homes
- Newberg, OR 4 different homes
- Beaverton, OR
- Only 4 places so far.
7. 5 jobs I have had:
- Illahe Hills Country Club grounds crew
- George Fox University grounds crew
- Legacy Financial Management intern
- CL Rose Construction
- Pacific Office Automation
I’m not tagging anyone, because it is my choice and I don’t want to 🙂