School began Friday. I honestly think the first day is the worst day. The reality of how much has to be done in the coming months is truly overwhelming. I’m sitting in our guest room/office surrounded by books, syllabuses, and boxes full of clothes (because this room is a mess) and I can honestly say overwhelmed would sum up how I feel right now. Would you pray for me? It isn’t something I ask for often, but I sense that I need it right now.
Here is a basic list of everything that I have to get done between right now and December 12th:
- Read Ephesians 3 times a week for 15 weeks.
- Write a commentary on Ephesians 3:1-13.
- Read 4 scholarly books each over 250 pages.
- Read Acts through Philemon at least once.
- Read over 250 pages of professor notes.
- Write a 20 page research paper on Romans.
- Take 2 personal retreats for my Spiritual Formation course.
- Write 6 papers, each around 3 pages in length for spiritual formation.
- Complete 13 weekly assignments for my Bible Study Methods course.
- Oh and that is not including the tests I have…