Next week you can expect my long awaited post on Twitter. You don’t want to miss it.
- On Thursday (9/11) both McCain and Obama were a part of a forum for civic service, it was shown on CNN. Originally the forum was supposed to be one that would not focus on the opponent, but I don’t think it happened. Several times the moderaters told both men the forum wasn’t meant to try to be about their opponent and then their question following that statement would be “how are you better with this than your opponent?” Looking back it is actually pretty funny how stupid the forum really was.
- What John McCain has said he will do as President.
- What Barack Obama has said he will do as President.
- If you don’t know anything about McCain other than that he was POW, then you should watch this bio video shown at the RNC.
- Has McCain not heard of the saying “lipstick on a pig?” I have no idea how this became a news story.
- Ike has turned out to be the storm that Gustav wasn’t. Doesn’t look good…
- Everyone has heard of the SNL “More Cowbell” skit. Amos found an awesome website that allows you to add cowbell to any song you want. Incredible!
- Richard Dahlstrom asks some theological questions that everyone should be able to answer in this postmodern era. If you don’t have answers to these questions, then you can’t speak to today’s culture.
- Burnside Writers with some great thoughts on Jordin Sparks and the MTV Video Music Awards.
- You need iTunes 8.
- Jay is blogging through his management team experience. This is what blogging is all about!
- Tony Campolo on moving the abortion debate beyond partisan politics. Can I get an amen?
- Brian McLaren says McCain’s story is one of a warrior, and Obama’s is one of reconciliation.
- Janet on raising our 29 trees at Sunset.
- Thank you Kyle…(video below)
Have I mentioned that it has been over 80 for 10 days in a row without any clouds in Oregon? I don’t know why people from the Gulf Coast don’t move here!