Wow…I am embarressed with my World Series picks. I’m sure all of you think that I know nothing about sports now. I’ll do my best to pick ’em better in the football playoffs and in college football bowl season. I promise that I do actually know a little bit about what I say. Not much more than a little though 🙂
- Great political cartoons.
- A politically informed Republican about why he is Pro-Life and Pro-Obama.
- 10 challenges the church must overcome on its way to using the internet to advance the kingdom.
- John Ortberg on what it means to be a politically involved Christian. Totally loved what he had to say.
- Hugh Hewitt on why he thinks McCain will win in a month.
- Good thoughts on what this week felt like for many.
- How singing can serve the Word of God.
- Jim Wallis says: “Repent the End is Near!”.
- 70 million people watched Palin/Biden on Thursday night. That is unbelievable!
- Not really sure why people made a big deal about Ifill moderating the debate. Even McCain thought she would do a good job.
- The top 10 largest churches in 2008. Not that we should care about numbers.
- Awesome concert video of Coldplay playing “Lost.”
- The best “which candidate do I really agree with” finder I’ve seen. It takes about 3 minutes. I was in agreement with 8 statements by one candidate, 5 with the other. How about you?