I went golfing yesterday at a tough course in the valley. Shot an 80! Not bad since I’ve only played 3 times in the past year and a half.
- Mark Driscoll answers the question of whether men should be stay at home dads. For those of you who don’t like him…I don’t think this will change your mind. For those of you who like his conservative stances…this will make you love him.
- Amos has awesome pictures of fall in Portland. Can you say beautiful?
- Brad Ruggles on 5 ways to become a better social (network) butterfly. He is spot on.
- One example for how online church ministry is highly relational.
- Tough but great post by Rachel Rowell on 10 lies about porn.
- According to my mum in law, Alaska already has inches of snow. So jealous!
- Great advice on how to do a good job of linking to other blog posts. You can link to mine too 🙂
- St. Francis of Assisi says, “Lord make me an instrument.” Amen.
- I think it would be fair to say that this news about Palin could sink McCain. I say that because of the timing: less than a month left, many people vote before the actual election day.
- Here is Palin’s explanation as to why she didn’t answer the questions from Katie Couric with specific answers.
- Campbell Brown and I agree…stop the negative campaigning!!!
- Oddly enough, race could help Obama win the election. That flies in the face of everyone who said that there would never be anyone non white or non male to enter office.
- Could we be headed to another Great Depression?
- DNA proves a shark virgin birth.
Now that both of my World Series picks are down and out…I’ll be rooting for the Red Sox. Jed Lowrie and I grew up in the same town.