It takes me a few weeks to figure out my favorite Amazing Race teams. This season I’m rooting for Mark/Bill and Nick/Starr. Mark and Bill are no longer, so Nick and Starr are my team. A strong brother sister combo. They remind me of me and my youngest sister out there. Best part of The Office was watching Dwight birth a watermelon with butter all over it. Wow! Rose loves Kath and Kim. Anyone else watch it? Very Office-esque….and it has Molly Shannon.
- PLEASE TIP (thanks Amos, and happy birthday to you as well).
- I love what Richard Dahlstrom has to say about living without fear during these economic times.
- I also love what Eugene Cho has to say about faith, money, and treasure. Challenging but great.
- My boss Jay pulled the greatest prank EVER! Check it out HERE.
- Rhett Smith challenges us to set boundaries with social media. I’m still processing how to respond, but I know God is urging me to.
- Tony Campolo says the surge isn’t working as much as the media and McCain says it is.
- 10 tips on running a great band rehearsal.
- Obama seemed to over exaggerate McCain/Palin rallies during the debate.
- Some interesting truth about Joe the plumber. Doesn’t make him look so hot.
- Call and Response is a great new documentary film on human trafficking.
- Great Q/A with Rob Bell on his new book, Jesus Wants to Save Christians.
- You will not believe how much Simon Cowell makes a minute…unbelievable!
- The rumor mill is flying that Colin Powell is going to endorse Obama.
- Thanks for the video Brent…watching this was the best 30 seconds of my week.