I’ve had a lot of people ask me whether the eagle pictures and video is real. While I won’t claim to taking the awesome pictures (my mother in law did in the same car as I was in) they are very legit. It was one of the highlights of the trip. Some of those birds had the most humungous wing spans…
- This is such an awesome video.
- As if you needed more reasons not to blog on Livejournal…they cut 70% of their workforce this week.
- Adam at Pomomusings is blogging through a book on homosexuality. While I disagree with his stance, I welcome his desire to have an open dialog about the subject.
- What Obama may look like after 4 years of being in office.
- Believe it or not, people were surfing in Homer this week. It was in the newspaper when we were there, and here is a picture for proof.
- A new year’s tradition shared by Don Miller.
- Obama wants to delay the digital tv transition.
- Drop 10 Facebook “friends” and get a whopper. Being that almost everyone has friends they don’t even know on Facebook, I see this as a noble idea.
- The sex industry needs some bailout so they say.