Well I’m home alone this weekend. Rose is gone on a retreat for a class she is taking. I’m going to live it up….riiiight.
Lots of great stuff out there this week.
- Is virtual community real community? This was the best post I saw among the many posts about this from the past week.
- Relevant magazine did a nice piece on how to get a new job.
- Bob Hyatt brought it for his post on the death of preaching. Definitely worth a read.
- A restaurant turned around their business through the simple use of Twitter.
- Recently a pastor tested his church’s compassion by sitting in the parking lot dressed up to look like he was drunk and homeless. Read about it HERE.
- Scot McKnight on whether pastors are truly pastors or if they are personalities. I love where he went with his thoughts.
- The 25 best blogs of 2009.
- According to THIS, blogging can make you happier.
- A-ROD: At first I was alright with your apology, I thought I could give you a 2nd chance. But after reading THIS and hearing the news about your this week…I’m done with you.
- This is CRAZY!!! (watch below):