Boy those American Idol judges sure pulled a fast one on Thursday night…13 instead of 12.
I have lost respect for them for at least one week after bringing back Tatiana for the wild card round.
I think the competition will come down to Danny Gokey and Lil Rounds, and if Danny doesn’t win I’ll actually be sad.
- Don Miller has a post on what U2 faces everytime they make a new album. It kind of reminds me of the pressure a worship pastor feels.
- A new blog worth checking out: Faithblogging.
- This will make you think: “the myth of the institution-less church.”
- You probably have 150 real friends.
- A book I’m reading in one of my classes is available for a free audio download.
- Mark Batterson has some wonderful thoughts on how to deal with criticism. He also has some great rules for how he writes (probably worth listening to).
- Can someone please explain this whole Rush controversy? I don’t get it.
- Octomom has inspired a possible bill in Georgia.
- In these tough economic times some people are “getting by” with $400,000 a year (I just threw up in my mouth over that).
- Christianity Today ran an interesting cover story on “the depression epidemic.”
- The changing economic climate could mean the suburban mega-church will struggle to continue as it has before.