So my North Dakota St. pick didn’t work out so well. But, if you watched the game you would know I wasn’t far off. They were close all throughout the game. Of course, the rest of my bracket isn’t much to scream about either. I think I’m in last place in all of my pools…
- “You can’t say that on tv, Mr. President.”
- Mark Batterson on how to measure influence. I think he is onto to something.
- Adam McLane has a dare for pastors. And a great dare at that.
- Jay wants to start writing original songs at Sunset. Pretty sweet idea.
- Aaron Ivey on “the hills” location of Haiti. Definitely worth the read.
- 94% of Facebook users do NOT like the new redesign. Do you?
- 6 of the top 10 on this year’s American Idol are either worship pastors or worship leaders at their churches.
- New study shows that any climate shift has been natural so far.
- One of the top ideas that is changing the world: New Calvinism. Didn’t see that coming.
- Interesting NY Times article on Facebook being a part of our lives and what it means for those who are growing up with it.
- Many seminaries are struggling to stay afloat…not surprising.
- One of the greatest pranks I’ve ever seen. You really should watch the whole thing: