Rose and I are headed to Salem this weekend to see my family and lead worship at New Harvest (my dad is a pastor there). It will be our first weekend away from Sunset in 4 months…weird.
My dad and I will be renewing our golf rivalry at 2pm PST. It usually isn’t much of a rivalry but I only play a few times a year which gives him a chance to keep up with me 🙂
- Shane Claiborne on why he got arrested on Good Friday.
- Jonathan Brink raised quite a stir with his post questioning Origins on why they are not including women on their leadership team. Some good dialogue in the comments too.
- Rhett Smith has been blogging about bi-vocational ministry and he offers some great thoughts.
- Eugene Cho shares 3 encouragements toward making churches more multicultural.
- John Piper on unity in the midst of differences that come with a large church staff. How can you not love what he has to say (most of the time)?
- “If I were Mark Driscoll.”
- My most popular post this week.
- More people make a living by blogging than firefighting today.
- New documentary titled: The Redemption of General Butt Naked. Worth 5 minutes of your time.
- Portland Techshop. A new 30,000 square foot workshop area for creative geeks. If you volunteer 8 hours a week you can get a free membership.
- 7 kinds of Twitterers. Hilarious.
- I love to watch people biff it big time:
Spring is beautiful in Oregon this year.