Well today is the memorial service for Scott Resnick. I’d covet your prayers for Holly, her kids, and those leading the service. I have no doubt it will be a pretty emotional afternoon at Sunset.
On a totally unrelated note…I hope the Magic show up to play basketball tonight. I just found out that game 2 is Sunday night….how lame. Now I have nothing to do tonight.
For those of you who watched the Mariners/Twins game last night, was that not the most bizarre ending ever? You really need a new left fielder. Oh, and as a Twins fan I must say…sweet victory!
- A thought provoking post by Ben Arment on re thinking the spaces we use for church gatherings.
- The top 10 ways to ruin young pastors.
- Loved this post by Bob Hyatt on theology. Really nails some of my thoughts on how we should interact with theology today.
- A great way to get your dad an awesome gift for Father’s Day and support The Mentoring Project right here.
- Some reflections on church ministry from Rick McKinley the pastor of Imago Dei Community in Portland. Awesome.
- How to change traditional churches into New Testament churches (kind of a weird title if you ask me).
- Local news story on Scott Resnick and Daylon Harrington (the 2 men killed in the plane accident 2 weeks ago today).
- The hottest t-shirt for social media fans to buy.
- The Hawaiian Tourism Agency is trying to build business through blogging. Maybe they’ll send me out there for free. I’ll blog that.
- Twitter made the cover of Time Magazine.
- I wonder how much preparation goes into something like this:
I’m leading music in both morning services at Sunset tomorrow morning. Hope to see you there unless you live in Australia, then I’ll understand.