Hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day and enjoy the long weekend.
I have 3 tickets to the Coldplay show in Portland this coming Friday. I’m trying to either sell them or sell 2 of them to friends so I can go with them. Let me know if you are interested or know someone who is.
- The top 10 objections to Twitter with answers by Michael Hyatt.
- Adam Walker Cleaveland with some interesting thoughts on pastoral compensation.
- Matthew Paul Turner’s letter to God.
- A post that resonated with me a big way. Thoughts on Michael Jackson’s death and not caring about it.
- Good list of books to read on church leadership.
- For those of you who have been following the Derek Webb drama, here is the song that caused all of it.
- How high school students really choose a college.
- Some incredible desktop wallpapers that you can use.
- Funny story of a 13 year old trading in his iPod for a Walkman.
- A pastor who recently cut jobs at his organization is now building a $4 million home for his family. Yuck.
- It is unbelievable how much money Simon Cowell makes. Unbelievable.
- The lone survivor of a plane crash that killed over 150 said she didn’t feel a thing.
Those of you who are around Portland. You don’t want to miss the first 2 songs at Sunset tomorrow morning. Going to be awesome in both the 9am and 11am.