We don’t have AC in our apartment, so any day over 90* makes for a warm afternoon and evening at our place. Last night it was over 80 in our apartment at 11:45pm. I honestly think you can do just fine without AC in Portland during the summer, but days like yesterday (95*) make it a little more difficult.
- Loved this story that Eugene shared on his blog.
- Top 10 reasons young adults leave a church.
- Eric Bryant shared some thoughts on the pointlessness of church membership.
- What happened to Dan Kimball’s hair?!?!?!
- Churches have a hard time communicating with their congregations.
- Intelligence fail.
- This is one great church sign.
- The death penalty denies the Gospel (save the comments for that post, I’m just sharing it not agreeing with it).
- One of my favorite Tweets of the week.
- Twitter will kill you from David Crowder (hilarious).
- “So you say your friend is gay.”
- Big news from The Mentoring Project this week.
- According to the New York Times, sponsored posts from bloggers are effective.
- Jimmy Carter wrote a great article on God, the Bible, and the mistreatment of women.
- 14 things the recession is helping get rid of.
- How real is Bruno?
Have a great weekend friends.