Wow…what a week. The longest, most event filled, stressful week I’ve had in a long time. I have tomorrow off and then I’m leading the music at Sunset in the 9am, 11am, and 6pm services. Shall be a long day.
I hope you’ve been enjoying the sovereignty series. I know it has been incredibly wonderfully for me to hear on the topic from many people who have great insights.
The Leadership Summit was quite enjoyable the past 2 days (Thursday and Friday). I went with almost everyone from my team at Sunset and many others who are key volunteers and leaders at the church. I walk away giving the best session trophy to Gary Hamel (because I still can’t get over how genius the guy is) and 2nd best session trophy to Wess Stafford (who made everyone cry).
- The myth of the progressive young Christian. My comment is about 10 from the bottom.
- Why teens don’t tweet.
- 5 things John Dyer learned from reading the newspaper for 2 straight weeks.
- Tony Morgan’s notes on Gary Hamel’s Leadership Summit session. A must read.
- What to do when someone rebukes you for your thoughts displayed on your blog or Twitter.
- How to handle and deal with social media when it feels like you are swimming upstream the whole time.
- Don Miller shares about his plumber, but not really. You’ll see…
- “So, is drinking ok?”
- Greenspan has no problem with The Clunkers program but doesn’t think it a cause for economic rebound.
- Snuggies for dogs. For the sake of all that is good in this world, I hope this is a joke.
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
- Programs to change gays to straight don’t work and often cause more harm than good.
The last 2 days have been the first days in 3 weeks that we’ve been below 80. Kinda weird.
See you Sunday?