Wow what a crazy weekend I have. Yesterday was a day spent with worship ministry staff and leadership going over a DISC personality profile workshop and then a ministry-wide dessert get together. Today I am part of strategic and long term planning for the worship ministry at Sunset. Hoping for a wonderful day with much revelation.
- John Piper on President Obama speaking to today’s children on the first day of school. You might be surprised by what he says, I know I was.
- So awesome. “An outsider’s guide to the Christian Subculture.”
- Yikes, talk about controversial. Check out this post titled: Why Political Conservatism is Dangerous to the Gospel (And to clarify, I link to things I agree with and disagree with. I fully want to encourage us to read things from various perspectives).
- Loved this post on liturgy, modern worship, and music in church.
- A helpful guide to help you get a handle on your email inbox from Michael Hyatt.
- Not sure how this pastor is still a pastor.
- Helpful guide to preparing for urban biking in the winter months.
- Now that Idol has showed that they are much more of an entertainment show than a talent show with quality music judging, I think I won’t be watching for the first time ever.
- Incredible story of faithful perseverance from a young woman who accepted Christ and experienced extreme backlash from her Muslim family.
- Apparently it pays to be a classless politician, a lot.