It doesn’t get much better than fall in Oregon. Cool nights, warm afternoons, some rain, some sun.
This weekend will pretty much make or break the season for my Minnesota Twins. They have to pull off a sweep or bare minimum take 2 out of 3 to have a chance over the last 2 weeks. Of course it helps that the Tigers can’t win a game right now.
- Church Marketing Sucks on Abercrombie and church.
- The 6 stages of Twitter adoption. I think this is right on with me experience.
- Instead of wanting to be more “like Mike” maybe we should want to be more like David Robinson. Wonderful post.
- Awkward moments with Facebook’s “like” feature.
- Beer, pizza, music…all on one bike in Portland.
- Love Your Political Enemies: A Response to Jimmy Carter’s Comments on Racism.
- Blogging helps a homeless woman turn her life around.
- Incredibly sad story of a man who died on his way to breakfast on his wedding day.
- George Bush had some thoughts on Palin when she was nominated for VP, and they weren’t too kind.
- A look at the crazy amount of outbursts that has been given national spotlight in the past 2 weeks.
Have a great weekend friends.