So for those of you dressing up…..what/who are you dressing up as?
Rose and I have had 3 people back out last minute for taking over our lease. We would really appreciate your prayer that it would work out for someone to do so very soon.
- “My concern resides in our age old tendency to reshape the gospel so that it matches our own personal ideals and passions, with the result that we create a mythical moral high ground to stand on, and thus stop growing” (read the full article here).
- Confronting urban violence with Jesus’ non-violence.
- Should the goal of Christians be to convert others to their faith?
- How not to blog.
- How not to tweet.
- Interesting book on how to live life without having a car. I used my dad’s car for this past week while he was in California, but I think I enjoy a lot of aspects of being carless.
- Have you heard of Foursquare? I’ll be the first to say that I don’t think it is all it is being cracked up to be, but here is a good post on why it just might be.
- For those of you who live in the Bay Area…it must really be a hassle to have the Bay Bridge closed until Monday now.
- How can an independent bookstore like Powell’s keep up with the online price war going on in the book sales industry.
- Veteran White House press reporter has 5 lessons for Obama.
- Too much sleep might be making you groggy.
Happy Reformation Day! 😉