After starting my new job within the past couple weeks and finishing the semester of classes, this weekend has been a life saver.
I started this Christmas season with every intention to enjoy it but now that we’re less than a week away from Christmas, I have to be honest, I’m ready for it all to be over. It is part of the hard part of working at a church. Christmas isn’t necessarily a season to enjoy, but really just one of the busiest times of my year.
We did get a real tree this year though
- This is a beautiful story. Just beautiful.
- Want people to come to your church? Have a lottery every Sunday and give away money (yes I do keep saying to myself “what you win people with, you win them to” over and over again when I think about this church).
- 5 Things the Church can Learn from the Fall of MySpace.
- Enjoyed this post on Oral Roberts, heavenly rewards, and earthly legacy.
- John Dyer wrote a great post on whether online ministry is incarnational or not?
- Mark Batterson shared the idea his church had for a Christmas catalog. This isn’t what you think it is. I LOVE the idea.
- This is just one more reason why I believe that bikes ALWAYS get the short end of the stick when it comes to city transportation. It really can’t be understated how sad this court ruling is.
- Women playing in the NBA? The NBA Commissioner thinks it is possible.
- Muslim followers of Jesus?
- How to become a celebrity. Sad but true.
Enjoy your weekend.