After what has been a fairly miserable last few months weather-wise, we had a wonderful 60* day in Portland yesterday with lots of sunshine. The great part is that southern California was dealing with a nice day of rain. Not to rub it in, but hey we don’t get the chance to all that often.
I know most of you could careless about baseball, but I have a good feeling that my Twins are going to reverse the curse that Minnesota sports fans have been under since 1992. They are stacked for a great year in their new ballpark.
- Eugene Cho…”doesn’t live for the Jesus who eats red meat, drinks beer and beats on other men.”
- Another great piece from Eugene Cho. This time he shares a theology of singlehood. Great work Eugene.
- Church should be a place to be honest right? (I’ve had a lot of conversations about this at work the past few weeks)
- Dave Ingland posted 3 questions that he asked me about the local church.
- Anne Jackson wrote a post this week on her struggle with bi-polar. I appreciate her openness and authenticity so much.
- Remember that post on “sportianity” I wrote on Monday? Scot McKnight wrote a great response to the Christianity Today article.
- The way shoes are designed may have changed how we run.
- Wonderful and heart churning article on Matt Chandler’s faith in Christ in the midst of dealing with brain cancer.
- Listen to the new Album Leaf album once through for free.
- America’s biggest rip-offs.
To those of you on the east coast, enjoy the snow. To those of you on the west coast, enjoy the warm sun.