If any of you missed the first 12 minutes of the US/Finland men’s hockey game yesterday, I do feel sorry for you. After Finland dominated the first 3 minutes on their end of the ice, the US scored 6 straight goals in 12 minutes. I don’t watch much hockey, but I have never seen anything like that before. Amazingly, I got to watch the game live too. That hasn’t happened much for us left coasters.
As these Olympics come to a close, with only a massively huge hockey game Sunday afternoon, about the only thing I take away from these games is hoping NBC figures its stuff out and lets the west coast watch the Olympics in London LIVE. Please?!?!
- The art of photobombing.
- For men: 8 Reasons You Need to Rediscover Your Passion for Exercise.
- Rhett Smith asks a tough question: Are You Doing Enough to Educate Adolescents on Technology and Pornography?
- Enjoyed this post from Kyle Reed on mercy and grace.
- Lynne Hybels wrote a great post on the healing presence of our God.
- Coming off our discussions around ChurchRater.com, this is a timely post on “Simon in the Pews.”
- How Obama’s favorite theologian shaped his first year in office.
- Stunning pictures from the Olympics.
- I knew the “bikini barista” thing was a very bad idea.
- I’m all for celebrating a gold medal win, but maybe you shouldn’t break the law in the process.
- And for more great Olympic news…Olympic officials needed to bring in an emergency shipment of condoms because apparently 100,000 wasn’t enough. Not joking, sadly.
Grace and Peace.