After living in an apartment the previous 3 years, I haven’t ever had to do any yard work. But I actually kind of enjoy doing it when the weather is nice. Growing up I worked 4 summers at a golf course on the grounds crew and I did one summer at a construction company as well. It is a nice way to accomplish something meaningful and also get outside.
- Scot McKnight challenges Falwell on the concept of charity and social justice.
- God’s alter-ego.
- NT Wright shares some thoughts on social justice and the gospel. He is a man worth listening to.
- There are no successful churches.
- Eugene Cho is lamenting over technology.
- Tiger’s return to golf will be broadcast in 3D for Comcast viewers. I didn’t know anybody had 3D capable tvs…if you do, I’m coming over.
- Next week you should take part in “National Day of Unplugging.” I’m planning on it.
- Why do we care about Sandra Bullock’s love life? I don’t know.
Spring is here!