While Rose and I are grateful to be living in a house instead of an apartment, it sure does make for a lot more work. On Wednesday I spent 6 hours working on the lawn (dethatching, mowing, overseeding, fertilizing). Apartment living does have some benefits.
When Syracuse lost on Thursday night my bracket officially went down the toilet.
- Jesus and the Health Care Bill. Written by Gordon MacDonald, a man I truly respect. It is worth a read whether you like what he says or not.
- The Professional Church Person Hater. Los nailed it.
- Enjoyed reading Wess’ walk through of preparing unplanned worship during a programmed meeting.
- Chris Tomlinson has an issue with the idea of apologizing to others for being a Christian. He has some very good points too.
- 5 books to spark your soul.
- The character trait that might be holding you back. Good words from Don Miller.
- An autistic teen picked all of the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament correct. A 1 in 13 million chance.
- One has to wonder if Biden doesn’t love already being known as gaffe prone, because it doesn’t get much worse than this.
- The church bulletin revolution is coming.
- Another strike against the NBA, a player earlier this week didn’t go back into the game because he didn’t feel like playing. So lame.
Blessings to you this Palm Sunday.