I’m up at Trout Creek Bible Camp for a weekend with Sunset’s high school group. We’re trying a spring retreat instead of a winter retreat this year. So far is has been an awesome weekend. We have 4 different main sessions that me and the worship team are helping lead. You can definitely be praying for those and for our involvement in them.
Crazy that just a few months ago I met the #2 pick in the NFL Draft.
- This kid makes me never want to speak in front of people again. Half my age and 10 times more captivating than me.
- This post on asking people to leave your church is very intriguing to me.
- 20 little things you can do to be more creative.
- My blogging friend Jan has a definitely heart for worship leaders around the world. Check out a letter she recently wrote about her ministry and her passion.
- Definitely the most thought-provoking post of the week. No surprise…from John Dyer. Take a second to read his take on technology and the death of Jesus on the cross.
- Don’t understand what this new show “Glee” is all about? Watch this explanation of the show in 60 seconds. For those of you who already watch…you’ll get a kick out of it.
- I am blown away that somehow Microsoft put this ad out for the public to see without having ANY inclination that it might be promoting sexting. How dense are they?
- Dear Big Ben: Just because no charges were filed doesn’t mean you aren’t guilty in the eyes of the public. Here’s to hoping you can turn your life around.
- Interesting Newsweek article on why “going green” when you shop won’t save the planet.
Hope you all get more sleep than I will this weekend!