Only a few days left in the semester for school. One project to finish and one final exam to study for. It will be nice to actually get days off when school is over.
Our spring in Portland has been about the same from February until now. Upper 50s, lower 60s with weeks of rain and weeks of showers, mixed in with a few sunny days. I’m over it.
If you ever have something that you feel is worthy of being included on my weekly lists of blogs and news, please let me know.
- A church planter was immediately fired for drinking half a beer. Ridiculous.
- This. Was. Incredible.
- Slavery is not a thing of the past.
- I think I’d work at this church simply because of this picture.
- Love this quote from E.B. White.
- How to spring clean your Twitter account.
- I had hope that Liberty University was going to shed some of its fundamentalist ideals when Falwell Jr. took over. I lost all hope this week when they announced that Glenn Beck will be speaking at commencement. Glad to see that we’re learning from Mormons now…ugh.
- What kind of person ditches a 500k salary per year to teach literature instead? This guy.
- I tend to agree with this article, PowerPoint presentations don’t promote learning or critical thinking, they slow it down.
Grace and Peace friends.