I went and saw Robin Hood last night with my father in-law. Loved the movie. Funniest part of the night was when my father in-law got the senior discount without even asking for it. Though he isn’t the age of a senior, he must look like it, haha.
Me and the youth worship team are taking the stage all day tomorrow at Sunset. We have practice this afternoon. I have a sense that God is going to do some powerful things through these students.
- Rhett Smith on the numbers driven aspect to church ministry and its side effects.
- I love how Chris Brogan, despite his massive following, still uses his blog to often raise awareness about great causes and organizations.
- I’ve been thinking about this a lot, especially since I did yard work for most of my day off. Is your yard green?
- Speaking of green. The Gulf Oil Spill and Big Oil’s legacy of unaccountability.
- Josh is resigning, but I think we all need to as well.
- Why you need a technology basket at home. Another great challenge from John Dyer.
- Facebook: Friend or Foe?
- There is a good chance the Supreme Court will be without a Protestant member soon. Here’s an interesting article discussing that possibility.
- Does your church have an unused space of grass or dirt? This is a genius idea of how to use it to benefit the community around you.
Rise and rise again.
Until lambs become lions.