We haven’t had an 80* day in Portland yet this year…until today. It is the latest time ever in recorded history that we’ve had our first 80* day this late in the calender year. Summer is almost here for us.
Today was also the day I had marked on my calender that I would be running my first ever half marathon. But the tendinitis in my left knee held back some of my training over the last 2 months. And even though I think my knee could handle the hills and the length of a half marathon, I only want to run it if I can give it my all at a good pace and I’m not cardio ready to run close to 8 minute mile pace at that length, which was my goal.
- The importance of the whole Bible and knowing context from Dan Kimball.
- Will Mancini shares what he sees as the church jobs of the future.
- Thom Rainer shares the 7 mistakes he made in ministry.
- Top 5 non-church books for church leaders.
- Nebraska is moving to the Big 10. I like this better than them being 2nd class citizens like they were in the Big 12.
- 3 ways to watch the World Cup online.
- The first mobile PC. Hilarious.
- I’m a big fan of the band Phoenix. They recently did an acoustic performance for NPR and it was awesome. Check it out.
- 10 web content urban legends.
Summertime. Live it up.