Few things are worse than being sick in the summer. At least it has rained here the past 2 days though.
After church on the 4th Rose and I are heading to Salem to spend time with my family, then I’m going golfing out in the middle of no where on Monday since that is the official government holiday for the 4th of July. The 4th is easily 10x better when it falls on the weekend because almost everyone wants the previous Friday or the following Monday off work.
- 10 ways churches can improve marketing without spending any money.
- This is quite thought provoking: “what is the iphone doing to us?”
- Another rousing post from Bob Hyatt. Be careful what you worship on the 4th of July.
- 10 reasons a pastor should be fired from a church.
- Great post from Seth on cheating the clock by doing more in less time at work. I’ve been forced to instill some of these principles into my work habits.
- Enjoyed this post from my co-worker, Janet, about a confession time we had together at church last weekend.
- A list of 98 of the top Christian blogs. Maybe if they do a list of the top 9,800 then I’ll make it 😉
- Soccer: It’s Not Our Game.
- Who needs a bank when you can deposit a check with your phone? Amazing.
- Is your blog the unpopular kid?
Proud to be an American. Happy 4th to all of you.