I can hardly believe the school year is upon us. Life is about to get really busy again.
Summer isn’t over though. Summer in Oregon usually lasts through September. I like that.
I’m taking a homiletics class in seminary this semester and I’ve never given a sermon in my life. Needless to say, the class freaks me out.
- The best piece on Glenn Beck that I read this week. God, the Gospel, and Glenn Beck.
- Don Miller says “if 40 is the new 30, then 20 is the new junior high?” Great post.
- Interesting thoughts from John Dyer about how churches could utilize the latest push of location check-in tools.
- Adapting life rhythms for compassionate justice.
- I don’t agree with everything said but it does capture the truth about my generation: “Why My Generation Doesn’t Care About Prop 8.”
- Love seeing Christian artists using their platform to change the world.
- Stephen Hawking really should go on a tour of the National Parks and then come back to write his latest book.
- One of the best stories ESPN has ever done.
- I don’t pretend to think this isn’t slanted against Palin but I wonder how much truth could be found in it as well. Those of you who follow politics I’d be curious to get your reaction.
3 day weekend. Love it!