The closest I got to a shopping mall yesterday was dropping Rose off for work. That was enough for me.
College football won’t ever be better than pro football until they get a playoff system. Anytime you have to argue about who is best instead of watching it on the field, you have a flawed system.
- Kind of dig this post on “the 3 most disturbing words on TV.”
- Good thoughts from Scot McKnight on the idea that we can be focused on discipleship.
- Challenged by Mark Batterson’s post on the importance of keeping margin. Far too often I recognize I’ve lost it, I’d much rather be better about keeping it.
- Technology often pulls us away from the moment we’re in. Helpful reminder from Chris Brogan to be all there. Anything else, isn’t ok.
- Interesting Christianity Today article on why young believers are leaving the church. A must read for those interested in this topic.
- Turns out that crazy website “birthornot.com” was a total hoax. They were going to have the baby all along. I guess lying and putting a life down to a vote are both ok things to do now…
- Trust me, you’ve never seen dunks like these 2 by Blake Griffin. Never, ever.
- In the category of “only in Portland.” A woman has volunteered to be a part of The Public Isolation Project where she is quarantined inside, on her own, for a month, with only the internet to keep her company.
- The candy tax: a metaphor for our political problems.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.