Today will be the first 80-degree day in Portland since October 2010. Finally.
Not only is Rubio coming to the Twolves next season, the Twins have also won 2 games in a row. As a Minnesota sports fan, it’s the little things that count.
I’ll stick with my early prediction with the Heat in 6. It’s actually good they fell a part Thursday night otherwise it would have been a sweep.
Blogs and News (one category, which should tell you I had a crazy week)
- Great post from Bruce on pastoral transitions in a social media world. I’m encouraged that he and his church gave social media this much thought and consideration.
- Though I’m not a parent, I’ve really been enjoying the Introverted Parenting series Adam is doing, especially this post on parenting as a spiritual discipline.
- Nice infographic on the “Facebook Effect on Relationships.”
- You won’t see many home runs longer than this one all year.
- Not many people will tackle this category even though it needs much more discussion than it is being given. “A Bridge Too Far…” // A post on the gap between youth group and adult church.
- People went ballistic on Urban Outfitters last week, but maybe they jumped the gun just a little.
- So funny.
- Kyle says he shouldn’t have gone to college. Read why.
I intend to enjoy the sunshine today. Hope you get some of it as well.