My favorite TV show for the past 5 years ended last night. Friday Night Lights had a great run, and I’m glad the Emmys finally gave them due recognition this year. I’d say it is the best show on tv, but that’s always a subjective opinion.
I mentioned last week that Rose is now an LMT. If you’re on Facebook make sure you like her new massage Page “Relax with Rose” on there. I might be able to get you a discount if you tell her Tyler sent you 🙂
I’ve been on Google+ for about a week now and I’m actually a big fan. If you are on there, you can find me here. I think it has huge potential.
- Is building your social media platform in conflict with building Christ’s kindgom? (Loved this).
- Do churches try to protect their congregants from anxiety? “Much of church life is geared around trying to protect people from the frustrations of life and from experiencing any discomfort during church or their spiritual lives.”
- Are you mailing it in?
- Driscoll gets flack a lot, from a lot of people, yet he never responds to any of it. This week, he did.
- Social networking or notworking? Does social media merely just distract us from getting our work done? Definitely worth the short read.
- It seems millennials are migrating from Northeastern states towards the West and Southwest. We’re a smart bunch I tell ya.
- Top CEOs are averaging a 23% salary increase this year. In other words they make as much in one hour as their average employee makes in one year. Good thing money doesn’t bring happiness.
- Did you hear about the guy who caught Jeter’s 3,000th hit? Yeah, he gave it back for nothing. Probably could have gotten a few hundred thousand for it. Amazing. I might hate the Yankees, but at least they have some legit fans.
- Speaking of Friday Night Lights….I loved this.
- Good summary of Google+ against other social networks.
Blessings to you.