The #metoo #churchtoo movement has vividly shown how broken our understanding of touch is. At times we misuse and abuse physical touch, and then negatively react to these realities by offering weak side hugs.
This much is clear: we don’t know how to approach physical touch well. Listen as Lore Wilbert approaches an obviously needed discussion on Jesus and physical touch.
Listen to the full episode below (click here email readers):
Or find the episode wherever you get podcasts, including:
Links from the episode:
- Pre-order Lore’s book Handle With Care. It’s well worth your time and money.
- You can read more of Lore’s writing at Sayable.net.
- You can also find Lore on Instagram. The writing on her stories alone is wonderful.
- Renew Daily is a devotional app available for $5 in the app store.
- Unbelievable is the Netflix show mentioned in the episode.
About Called Out
Called Out is a show helping the church move from the reality of its brokenness toward the healing power of Christ.