This has to be the weirdest week of US Open golf that I’ve ever watched, and I’ve watched a lot of US Open golf. It is quite possible that the finish could be on Monday or Tuesday instead of the usual Sunday finish. And people say it rains a lot in Oregon…
I start my internship with The Mentoring Project on Monday. Definitely looking forward to it.
- Good tweets share. Bad tweets instruct. Good tweets invite. Bad tweets promote.
- Correlation between the unemployment rate and level of education.
- Bored with contemporary worship music.
- Incredible post by Karen Spears Zacharias on her daughters and sexuality/abstinence in today’s culture.
- John Dyer shares some thoughts on bringing your Bible to church and using powerpoint in church.
- There was a great discussion on the multi-generational worship post from Monday. Make sure to check out some of the great comments.
- 7 kinds of Twitterers you can meet.
- I’m fairly sure that this billboard crosses the line.
- PETA is upset that Obama killed a fly. I guess I’m not all that surprised.
- How Iranian protesters have used Twitter.
- Obama says, “we need fathers to step up.”
- Pixar granted a dying girl’s wish of seeing “Up.” Great story (thanks for the heads up Ryan).
- Our government’s deficit should be blamed on Bush and Obama pretty evenly.
Happy Father’s Day weekend to all the dads.