For the past month my cell phone would go into low battery mode after I had been talking on it for 10 or 15 minutes. I have the Krazr…the skinny version of the Razr. I got it in February. So I called Verizon customer service and complained about it and they finally offered to send me a new battery for free.
Cell phone batteries are like urban myths. Ask anyone the best way to charge them and you will get a different answer every time.
Here are the different things I’ve read online and been told on how to charge a lithium-ion battery.
1. For the first few charges let it die and then fully charge it for 24 hours.
2. Charge it as often as possible, letting it go into low battery slowly ruins it.
3. There are only 300 to 400 charges on a battery so don’t charge it every night.
4. Don’t leave it on the charger for more than four hours.
5. Leave it on the charger overnight, every night.
Pretty helpful eh?