#3 How Can We Allow Church Politics to Exist without Negativity
1. Hold your role loosely. As I talked about before, once you start feeling like you deserve whatever you are doing,
2. Leave gracefully (allow someone to leave under good terms)
Randy Mooney has a great post about this.
3. Don’t allow legalism to creep into your mindset.
4. Understand that church politics exist.
5. Knowing that everyone has sinned, being a forgiving person will negate many of the negative connotations many people have with church.
Obviously none of these are easy. I put in a sentence things that I’ll work my whole life just to get better at, and of course not even come close to perfecting.
Ask yourself: How can I help my church to operate without the negative tone of politics?