American Idol Thought
- The first week was awful. Why would you start the top 24 with a theme night and of all themes you do 60s night? I thought 5 out of the 24 showed they were good, but it was horribly bad overall. I can’t wait until we’re down to the top 12 or top 10 or whenever they get out of the studio, because 5 hours of American Idol per week is TOO MUCH!
- Studying theology is important for everyone.
- Rock star worship leaders. Good or bad?
- Is the emerging church as bad as everyone as a lot of people make it out to be?
- Friends and church ministry.
- How to create a rotating blogroll.
- What if Obama lost 10 states in a row?
- Sometimes I think my life is hard, but then I read this.
- Brian McLaren on postmoderns thinking of Christianity as a story.
- The wife spent 100 bones on a straightener since the one I got her for her birthday sucks. Can’t you straighten hair with an iron?
- 60 degrees in February makes me thankful that I live in Portland.
- Dwight Howard in the Slam Dunk Contest was unbelievable. His new name is Superman…here is why.