I blog everyday. When I started blogging I quickly figured out that having a goal of blogging everyday worked well for me. Some weeks all the posts come easily and I end up pushing off posts to the next week. Other weeks they are more difficult to come by in my head. One thing I don’t blog about much is myself and my life.
I know most of you that read this blog consistently don’t know me outside of this blog, and I love that. For whatever reason, yesterday I thought that I should write a post on my life.
So for all of you who ask me all the time to blog about myself, here you go. For those of you who hate personal thought blogs, come back tomorrow.
Here is what is rolling around my head these days:
- I am close to half way through seminary. That scares the crap out of me, because I know I still have a long, long ways to go before I could lead a church.
- The slow economy has finally caught up with Rose’s job. She hasn’t been bringing home near as much the past few weeks compared to normal.
- It sure is hard to trust God with money and with providing for us. I can’t help but get freaked when I think about what life would be like if I lost my job.
- Rose’s birthday is Saturday. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. The sad part is that she has to work that night…
- And no I don’t know what we’re doing that day yet.
- I’m sure some part of you wonders when we’re going to have kids. I’ll save you the worry…we are many years away.
- We’ve made it over 2 years without having health insurance (except for one month). God is good.
- My job is an incredible blessing. Allows me to go to school and get lots of experience working at a great church.
- I think personal posts are overrated.