Had a lot of fun this morning hanging out with Ric and his girlfriend. Wished they lived closer than 3,000 miles away.
Please pray for a friend of ours and her kids. They really need it.
- Should Christian leaders who support gay marriage but don’t do so vocally be pushed out of the closet?
- What does it really mean that ‘everyone is a missionary‘?
- Really loved what Jim Wallis had to say about Obama being at Notre Dame.
- Tony Morgan shares some of his theology of leadership. Incredible stuff. We need more leaders like this.
- What John Piper would describe preaching as. Gotta love him.
- Mark Batterson shares some great thoughts on staff transitions in churches.
- Loved this post on dogma and disagreement. Totally nailed it for me.
- Video of Kris Allen singing “God of This City” at his church well before his American Idol run.
- The Palau Association made the cover of Willamette Weekly in Portland. It isn’t everyday two outspoken Christians are on the cover of this weekly editorial.
- Fox is planning on starting a show called “The Fatchelor.” I’m not kidding.
- Super Bowl MVP James Harrison is rejecting the team’s White House visit with Obama. It is as if he wants to come across as the ultimate tool.
Grace and Peace.