This is the 2nd in a series I’ll be doing of questions that some of you asked. If you would like to add your question, go here and do so.
Today I’ll answer a question from Jonathan.
He asked: What are your top 5 favorite albums of all time?
- A Rush of Blood to the Head (Coldplay): I sometimes wonder if they will ever surpass the greatness of this album. I doubt it. Probably impossible.
- Where the Light Is (John Mayer): This live from LA album came on 2 discs and it featured everything that makes John Mayer amazing to me. Acoustic set, blues trio set, full band set. The dude nailed each part with brilliance.
- Transatlanticism (Death Cab for Cutie): I’m not actually sure why I love this album so much, but I just do. And I’m sure I’m not the only one.
- O (Damien Rice): Before everyone knew who he was, I was listening to this album on repeat in my college dorm for months on end. I fell in love.
- Jars of Clay (Jars of Clay): It was the first Christian album that didn’t sound like Christian music to me. One weekend I led worship doing all songs from this album. It was epic. It still remains one of the greatest albums from a Christian artist, ever.
So now that you’ve seen some of my music taste, what do you think?