After watching the Masters, 2 things were very apparent to me. 1) Rory is 10x the man Tiger will ever be. Do you really think Tiger would have done this after blowing a Major win by shooting an 80? Never. 2) It was easy to find out who actually follows golf and who doesn’t, because almost no one knew who Charl Schwartzel was. He’s a top 25 player in the world.
That said, it was one of the most exciting final rounds in a Major that I’ve seen in a while. They’re usually always exciting to me, but it was incredible how many could have actually won with a few holes left.
- Love this concept of being a “do something” church. “Being a Do Something Church® isn’t complex; it simply requires decision and action. Make the choice today to demonstrate God’s love in practical ways that address the real needs of your community.”
- Interesting personal account from the sister of one of this blog’s readers, as she went through the ordeal of the major earthquake in Japan.
- Why Jason Fried runs a flat company.
- Dear Internal Revenue Service...(from Shane Claiborne)
- Don Miller poses the question: “To love or be liked?”
- Loved this.
- I am a bit of an Apple fanboy, but I’d agree with these as Apple’s 3 biggest weaknesses.
- A couple of great resources to fuel some discussion on the concept of curating worship instead of leading it.
- Want an athlete as a role model? Look no further.
- 20/20 ran a heartbreaking story on the IFB denomination last weekend. Christianity gone wrong…especially when you consider how an IFB pastor responded after it aired. How is that man a pastor?
Grace and Peace friends.