Well college bowl season has come and gone. I did a bowl pick em, and just to prove I mostly know what I’m talking about when it comes to sports…I thought I would show this. The places where I went really wrong:
1. Oregon- I doubt I was the only one who was shocked to see them win in a rout.
2. West Virginia- I thought they would be flat without their coach.
3. Arizona St.- I just didn’t think Texas was that good, but the Big 12 did pretty decent in the bowl games so I was wrong about that.
4. Florida- Michigan played a heck of a game for Lloyd Carr.
Where I was really right-
1. Rutgers- They flat out dominated.
2. Missouri- ditto.
3. USC- ditto.
4. Georgia- anyone who thought Hawaii could play with them needs to watch more football.