American Idol Thought- No big surprises for me Thursday night. I was at the iTunes music store last night and saw that Jeff Buckley’s Hallelujah was the #2 song. For those of you who don’t recognize the magnitude of Idol, this is the best example I have for you. One guy who is middle of the road in the final 12 (cause I can’t remember his name, so he can’t be that good) sang that song and did pretty well and now that INCREDIBLE song is now being recognized again.
- Starting a new job on the same week as 2 midterms was a recipe for disaster. I’m just glad it’s over.
- Jay had a nice post about me joining his team.
- I forgot how long spring in Oregon lasts. Our summer doesn’t start until July.
- How to approach AIDS in Africa.
- Preaching vs. Blogging.
- John Piper thinks that hardcore Arminians shouldn’t be allowed to teach.
- Like or don’t like blog series?
- Walmart in the largest Arab population outside of the Middle East.
- Apparently the experts think sexual incompatibility causes problems in marriage. I think they are wrong but it is a decent read.
- What a church service should look like.
- The Catholic Church is having issues with St. Patrick’s Day this year.
- Tony Blair is going to teach classes on faith at Yale.
- NFL free agent season winners and losers.
- As a Vikings fan, even I can respect that Brett Favre was a class act.
- I knew the Suns shouldn’t have traded Shawn Marion. They are terrible now.