American Idol Thought: This is the annoying part of the season. I’ve seen these 9 left a lot by now and I know the potential for each of them. Really, 4 of them have a chance to win. David (rocker…kind of), David (sang the kiddie song this week), Brooke (the blondie), and Carly (the white girl with pipes). Nonetheless I have to watch the other 5 put out their feeble efforts and slowly but surely die off.
- A church or community that meets in a bar in Portland.
- A copy blog…but still very funny. Stuff Christians Like. #10…electronic drum kits.
- This guy wants to call the emerging church the emerging smirch.
He blocked me from his blog so give him some comments for me. I wasn’t even that mean. This post has been deleted. I guess he likes the emerging church now 🙂
- Does blogging make you authentic?
- One of North Point’s Good Friday services.
- Great quote.
- The importance of bringing in the next generation for leadership roles in church is huge.
- Didn’t I say before the tournament started that I really wanted to pick Davidson over Georgetown…dangit.
- All this talk that Duke has somehow fallen of the short list of powerhouses is absurd.
- Cannot believe baseball season is here….go Twins!
I’m leading worship at the 11am service this weekend at Sunset. Be there or be square.