Arriving from an air mattress in a garage in La Mirada, California. Sorry if I’m off my game a little.
American Idol Thought- Thank you America. You do have taste in music. Here is a cool blog on behind the scenes stuff from finale week.
- Cool post on raising hands in worship.
- Jenni on relevance in worship.
- Michael Kruse on why the emergent chicken crossed the road. Very funny.
- Someone has the fortitude to call out Bush on his Nazi appeaser comment. Although, the calling out is warranted, he may go a bit far.
- Tony Jones on the trickle down effect of communication and teaching.
- Awesome quote from a blog I love reading everyday.
- The Office- It was just ok for me (I sound like Randy Jackson).
- Survivor- Amanda was, once again, the best player in the game. Yet she has absolutely no clue how to get people to vote for her to win. Really frustrating to watch.
- Idol- Duh, it was awesome. Although the Wednesday night show was a little boring. Very cool that OneRepublic got on though.
- The Bachelor- Rose cried. And now she is even more excited for The Bachelorette which started last Monday.
Have a great extended weekend. I will miss my Sunset family this weekend for sure.