Something about singing and worshiping as a church for an extended time just brings joy to my heart. Thanks to everyone who helped make the praise night possible. Also a big thanks to Sovann, who only knows me through this blog and drove 40 minutes to be a part of the night.
For all of you who have written comments the past few days, thanks. Usually I like the respond in some way (email, a comment) but I’ve been crazy busy the past few days. Hopefully you understand.
- Only a few months ago McCain was ripping on Obama because he had never been to Iraq. So Obama goes there and McCain rips him for going. I’m confused…?
- Christians have better sex.
- There is a new anti-Obama ad being put out by John McCain. You can watch it here. I can’t believe he is stooping to the level of the video…really, I can’t believe it.
- All this talk of who is playing the “race card” is just childish to me, from both sides.
- Matt Singley on Christian swear words. So funny and so true.
- Fred McKinnon on singing in church. Check out the comments too, there was a great discussion.
- Brent on whether pastors should be paid.
- Mark Driscoll met with J.I. Packer (who is what I would call a genius) and this is what they talked about.
- Passion continues its worldwide tour in Manila. I love what they are doing!
- This is why I got the iPod Touch (with my student discount).
- My Twins are only a half game back of the Black Sox (yes I hate them). They’re going to make a good run this year…just trust me.
- Football starts Sunday…didn’t the Giants just win the Super Bowl?
- It is about time that baseball has an exciting trade deadline. As much as everyone says the Red Sox got a bad deal, I don’t think anyone realizes how good Jason Bay is.