Today I led worship in our 11am services. Here is a look at our set:
- My Savior Lives
- Welcome/Me Sharing Some Thoughts
- The Stand
- Offering: How He Loves
- Special: Own Me (Ginny Owens)
- Nothing But the Blood
- Came to the Rescue
I’ll share some thoughts on the day…
- I just about totally dropped the ball during the “me sharing some thoughts” section. I was charged with started the days focus on submission and surrender, but in the end I think I just rambled on too much. My bad.
- I loved doing half of Surrender and half of The Stand and kind of bridging the 2 together.
- I dig How He Loves, but I have to wonder what the average person thought of the “heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss” lyric. I imagine that could be a distraction from worship, but I hope I’m wrong. Otherwise…I love that song.
- The band and worship choir freakin rocked. I was blessed to have them behind me. Makes my job very, very easy.