Today was one heck of a dreary day in Oregon. The high temperature was 35, the low was 29. It was pretty foggy the entire day. Maybe we’ll get to see the sun sometime soon.
If you have a great blog post or piece of news that you want me to link to, let me know with the contact page (link to that up above).
- Is Christianity cool?
- My mother in law wrote a wonderful tribute to the Eagle Lady of Homer.
- What happens when newspapers no longer exist? The day is coming soon, at least in the traditional sense of what a newspaper is.
- Maybe we shouldn’t have been surprised with the news about Sam Adams.
- On the week of the Roe V. Wade Anniversary, John Piper brought it towards Obama. I mean brought it…you’ll see (Video Embedded below)
- Mark Driscoll was featured on ABC’s Nightline recently. Here is the video of it.
- National Geographic has a great piece on Air Force One.
- Speaking of Driscoll he was also featured in the NY Times recently as well. I thought Nightline was much more fair than the Times. Comparing Mark to a man who had people murdered was a little over the top for me.
- Want to be a Yankee? Then you’ll have to sign a clause that will make sure you never write a book about them.