I thought about this while biking on the way home from church tonight…fortuitous bouncing needs a new name.
Leave a comment and share some ideas. I want to stick with this weekly installment, but I’m bored with the name and judging by how many of you comment and read it each week…it isn’t too catchy 🙂
- Britney Spears has hired an online media manager. Brody has a great post about it.
- A lot of you have asked me about the eagles since I came back from Alaska. The big news this week is that she passed away. My mother-in-law wrote a great post on “The Eagle Lady’s” life.
- The cold weather we had in Alaska has reached the midwest and northeast. Here is a funny video of a guy using a frozen banana as a hammer.
- If you use Blogger for your blog, then you have to read THIS POST.
- Chad has a great post answering the question of why we should go to church.
- Is domestic abuse an acceptable reason for divorce?
- Like father like son.
- Some more information about the eagle lady from Alaska.
- Ed Dobson spent 2008 trying to live like Jesus. Overall, awesome idea. It worked for me until he said he voted for Obama because that is what Jesus would do. Then it didn’t work for me quite as well.
- Wearing a speedo in public might land you in jail.
- Why “John 3:16” was the #1 searched item the end of the last week and why it should scare you.